Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Resolutions and Change

Here I am, almost 30. 30!! Are you kidding me? I don't feel 30, but then again, what does 30 feel like. 30. If I say it enough, maybe I'll get used to it, but its just one of those words that if you say it over and over enough times, it really doesn't make any sense anymore. It just sounds foreign and strange. I think that's how I feel about age in general. Its a number people, get over it!
So I'm dating a guy who is 21. Get over it! I love him to death and he makes me Soo happy! He makes age completely unimportant. Its just a number, right? People call me Cougar, and its funny right? It really bugged me for the longest time, but you know what? I got over it!

My new resolution: Just get over it already!

I think its a good one. And its one that I can keep.

So, resolution. Check. Change, well that one is a little harder. I'm so stubborn and am very resistant to change. But I'm feeling so gross about about myself, inside and out lately. I can work on changing the outside. I just have to actually do it and not give up and go eat some really yummy bread pudding, which is whats for dessert tonight and I really really want some!! Ok so change is really hard. Ah ha! This is where resolution comes in to save the day. So there's Bread Pudding for dessert, and its delicious and warm and yummy....So what? Just get over it already!! That kind of works. I just have to repeat it to myself over and over.
As for the inside, I'm full of stress and anger and resentment. Its all focused on my job. I hate this place. But I need this job, so it can't be changed. My emotions though, now that can be changed. I just have to let it go and just...get over it. :-)

1 comment:

  1. I am soooo happy you have a blog! And I love it! Just keep writing!
    The pics look great! remember, I worked in a job I felt trapped in and once I left i realized there was a whole nother world out there waiting for me... dont be afraid!
    Love
    t
    www.mommeville.com(blog)

    ReplyDelete