Thursday, May 27, 2010

Love



So after my post earlier today, I talked with Ryan on the phone and realized that no matter what, I always have Love. It comes in many forms, colors, sounds, and textures. I'm surrounded by it 24 hours a day, I just have to stop feeling sorry for myself, take a deep breath and chill. Realize whats most important to me, and check my work baggage at the door.
So I'm in our home, such as it is, and I'm waiting for Ryan to come back. I miss him and I can't sleep without him next to me. But I'm ok. I'm going to work tomorow and he'll be home by lunch. Everything will fall back into place and I'll have someone at work that I can trust. I think I can handle anything that happens on this island with him by my side.
See, check that out. Just thinking about him and how much he means to me, has made me feel a thousand times better. Now I can breathe and just get over it all. Inner peace for now. And love. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Think too, living on this island is temporary, you are choosing to be there... so take everything in stride and know that when you can't take it anymore its in YOUR control to leave and come live with me! ;) with big Ry of course! I love you guys!
    Trina
    www.mommeville.com

    ReplyDelete